Thursday 23 June 2011

What's up everybody

So I decided to make this blog for a couple reasons. First, to let you guys know what's going on over here when we might be out of touch for a while. Second, because I think it will be cool to look back at later on when I'm done playing. And third, I have too much time on my hands right now, and probably will over there too. But anyways, the point of this blog isn't to get as many people to read it as possible, it's for the people I think actually care about what I'll be up to and are genuinely interested... In fact I'd rather you guys didn't send this link to random people or put it on facebook or anything, unless your telling someone who actually cares. So hope you enjoy it and send me a message (or whatever it is on blogs... I don't really know how it all works yet) if you want to ask me something specific

No comments:

Post a Comment