Friday 13 January 2012

Game 10: vs. Maccabi Tel-Aviv

Our last game of the first round was against Maccabi T-A at home. Obviously things had not been going well of late, with us losing a couple blowout games. Leading up to the game I was told I would probably start the game. Then the day before the game I got told that I wasn't going to start because one of our Americans was hurt and they were changing the line up... no big deal sall good. Supposedly I was going to get some minutes early on. We started out the game pretty well, it was a back and forth first quarter. Not alot of defense but we were right there. Second quarter also went alright until about 2 minutes left... Then we kind of fell apart giving up a couple open three pointers and heading into the locker room down double digits. In the third quarter we COMPLETELY fell apart and were down by 30 some odd points. With 5 minutes left in the game I finally got in (thanks for nothing coach). I made a jumpshot and got a couple rebounds, 2 pts & 2 rbds. We lost by 40 points I think. So we ended the first round of the season 2-8 and last place in the league. Shockingly we're only one game behind the next two teams in the standings so if we stopped sucking balls so hard we could conceivably do something. We'll see what happens

No comments:

Post a Comment